Important Information for Parents of AA, A, T and 4T Players
Registration has now closed so here’s what comes next for parents/players in the AA, A, T and 4T levels. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
- Coordinators for each division have begun assembling teams around volunteer coaches/assistant coaches, friend requests (as best they can), etc.
- Now that we can determine how many teams we can form at each level, schedules can now be constructed. Games for 4T-AA will all begin the first week in May and continue through mid-June typically playing 2 games each week. As we typically do, A and 4T will play on a rotating Mon-Thur schedule. Our 4T coordinator will be determining what works best. given we only have 2 relatively small teams. AA will be interleaguing with ESM this year for the first time and so the exact details on the schedule are being determined.
- Coaches should being reaching out in the next couple weeks, hopefully by mid-April, to inform parents of what team their child is on.
- Uniforms (jerseys and hats) will be distributed towards the end of the month.
- Parents of new players, the necessities will include a pair of baseball pants and a glove. All the fields will be equipt with bats and helmets although many players get their own nowadays. Up until coach pitch softball and AA baseball, I think they’re fine with sneakers. It is mandatory that AA players wear a protective cup since they will start catching once that reach that stage. I will be send out our second 20% off coupon for Dicks Sporting Goods for the weekend of April 21-24 very soon. A small percentage of each purchase using those coupons comes back to the league so its always great to take advantage of the discount/sale
- Finally, Saturday, April 29th is Picture Day! Pictures will take place throughout the morning and afternoon (for all baseball and softball divisions) at Jamesville Elementary. They are indoors and therefore will take place rain or shine. There are no make-up picture days so please mark your calendar. April 29th is also our Opening Day. At 11:30am, the first pitch will be thrown out by one or two special guest at St. Mary’s field. It will be followed by a majors games so come for a little while, have a burger and enjoy the start of our season.
I look forward to good season and hopefully a dry one!